Google services are downtime
From yesterday’s hours, there are troubles in accessing many Google applications such as Google Assistant, Google Search, Gmail, YouTube, Google Drive, Hangouts.
We have witnessed the disruption of Facebook and connected services several times. Now Google services are interrupted. Troubles are reported in access to many desktop and mobile Google applications.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
Many applications, such as Google Assistant, Google Search, Gmail, YouTube, Google Drive, Hangouts, cannot yet be accessed from the mobile or desktop. The downtime on the DownDetector platform can be seen instantly, while user complaints have also increased.
Access distress is reported in many regions including the USA, Germany, England, Austria and our country. Google said in a statement that the problems of access to the United States, but the distress is spread globally.
Google is still trying to figure out where the access problem comes from. With the understanding of the problem, it is stated that the services will be restored in a short time.