Google announced that they are expanding their partnership with PayPal to provide more options for online shopping.
With Google’s announcement of partnership expansion, next week, Google Pay will be able to take advantage of PayPal integration in all 24 countries where customers can link their PayPal accounts to Google Pay.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
Vendors that activate PayPal as a payment method in Google Pay integration will allow consumers to complete payments on their websites or applications without any problems. Simply put, users will no longer have to sign in to PayPal again with Google Pay once they have linked their PayPal account.
With the new option, customers will be able to switch between debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, and more by selecting Google Play at checkout.
Enabling PayPal integration in Google Pay not only protects the vendor in certain transactions, but also ensures a minimum number of transactions.