Google announces customers can now use PayPal with Google Pay
Google announced that they are expanding their partnership with PayPal to provide more options for online shopping.
With Google’s announcement of partnership expansion, next week, Google Pay will be able to take advantage of PayPal integration in all 24 countries where customers can link their PayPal accounts to Google Pay.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
Vendors that activate PayPal as a payment method in Google Pay integration will allow consumers to complete payments on their websites or applications without any problems. Simply put, users will no longer have to sign in to PayPal again with Google Pay once they have linked their PayPal account.
With the new option, customers will be able to switch between debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, and more by selecting Google Play at checkout.
Enabling PayPal integration in Google Pay not only protects the vendor in certain transactions, but also ensures a minimum number of transactions.