Google introduced the Wear OS operating system on Android 11. We have news about the new features of the Android 11 OS, which is scheduled to be released in the fall.
Google announced a new version of the Wear OS operating system based on Android 11 and the Snapdragon Wear 4100 platform. As you know, the company’s existing wearable operating system is still based on Android 9.
The search giant will release a new version of Wear OS in the fall. But there is no exact information about the release date of the update, which will give some features of Android 11.
- The system is getting faster. Application launch promised 20% increase.
- Support for Qualcomm Snapdragon 4100 and 4100+ platforms.
- Simplifying the pairing process with smartphones.
- SysUI improvements to allow more intuitive control of different watch modes and workouts.
- Updating the weather card design.
- Improved LTE support.
The new version of Wear OS also has a hand washing timer that will help users with personal hygiene. It can be said that this is a very well thought-out function to prevent the spread of the virus during coronavirus (Covid-19).