Good news from HTC who lost blood!
One of the first manufacturers to use the Android operating system and the phone industry for years leading HTC, HTC has become one of the brands that began to be deleted from the minds. Taiwanese manufacturer has been losing blood for a long time.
Nevertheless, HTC has been focusing on virtual and augmented reality, introducing new models of the Wildfire series in recent weeks. After a long hiatus, some good news came.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
HTC’s good news: increased revenue in August!
The Taiwanese technology company experienced an increase of 66.8 percent in August compared to July. 23.5 million dollars in revenue, while last year, the situation is still bad. Indeed, the annual decline is 47.1 percent.
Predictably, this revenue increase was not achieved with smartphones. As we mentioned earlier, the company focuses on virtual reality, Vive Pro Eye, Vive Focus, Vive Focus Plus and Vive Cosmos, such as the launch of VR-related products on the market will increase its profits.
While HTC’s revenue is expected to increase continuously by the end of the year, it remains unclear whether this will improve business.