Galaxy M30s review video appeared!
The Samsung M30s, which houses a 6000 mAh battery, will be officially announced on September 18th. However, the introduction of the Galaxy M30s review video appeared.
The 5-minute first glance video reveals previously leaked designs. The frame of the triple camera on the rear has been redesigned, adding an extra sensor.
- It turns out which devices iOS 14 will come to
- Sharp enters OLED TV market
- The introduction date of Poco X2 with 120 Hz display has been announced
- IOS operating system blamed for cyber attack on Jeff Bezos
- Tweet About Kobe Bryant’s Death Was Fake
Samsung Galaxy M30s review video leaked!
We are sure that this sensor is not 3D ToF, it looks like a laser autofocus. The Galaxy M30 is equipped with a 12 Megapixel rear camera, which is updated with a 48 Megapixel sensor.
Another important update is the transition from a 5000 mAh battery to a 6000 mAh battery. In the review video, the phone has a new processor. Exynos 9611 is used in this context, but the details of the processor are currently unknown.
The 6.4-inch AMOLED screen offers Full HD resolution. We will learn more about the device on September 18.