iQOO, which serves as a sub-brand of Vivo; It recently unveiled its new affordable gaming-focused smartphone, the iQOO Z3. It was claimed that the phone has powerful features, while the Pro model will be released soon. The iQOO Z3 Pro is expected to be among the flagships with its leaked features.
The iQOO Z3 Pro, which is expected to have powerful features, has been leaked
Qualcomm recently announced a new 5nm mobile processor called the Snapdragon 780 5G. This processor is being touted as the most powerful mobile processor in Snapdragon’s 7 series. It is also second only to the Snapdragon 865 mobile processor in terms of performance. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Youth Edition smartphone, scheduled to be unveiled in China today, will be unveiled as the world’s first phone with a Snapdragon 780 5G mobile processor.
New leaked information about the device claims that the iQOO Z3 Pro will be powered by the Snapdragon 780 G processor. The iQOO Z3 has a screen refresh rate of 120 Hz, while the Z3 Pro is expected to come with an LCD panel with a screen refresh rate of 144 Hz. Other features of the smartphone have not yet been announced. While the price of the device has not yet been announced; As its name suggests, it is expected to be higher than the Z3, which is currently on sale in China with a starting price of 1,699 Yuan (about $250).
Features and sales prices of the previous model iQOO Z3
- Screen: 6.58 inch / 1080 x 2408 pixels / IPS LCD / 120 Hz / HDR10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G (7 nm)
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2
- Rear camera: 64 Megapixel (f / 1.8) wide angle – 8 Megapixel (f / 2.2) ultra wide angle – 2 Megapixel (f / 2.4) macro camera
- Front camera: 16 Megapixels (f / 2.0)
- Battery: 4,400 mAh battery – 55W fast charging support
- Operating system: Android 11 – OriginOS
The previous model, the iQOO Z3, had sales prices
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage: 1,700 Chinese Yuan
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage: 1,800 Chinese Yuan
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage: 2,000 Chinese Yuan