First official press release of Realme X2 Pro
Realme X2 Pro, which will be released in Europe, was shown in blue with the first official press image. The highly anticipated smartphone will be introduced on October 15th.
The highly anticipated Realme X2 Pro will be introduced at events in Spain and China on October 15th. One of the company’s top executives published the first official press image of the smartphone. The “Poseidon mavi blue, the Realme X2 Pro, stands out with its quad camera system located in the center of the rear panel.
Realme X2 Pro Features
The flagship phone will come to a 6.5-inch FHD + AMOLED display offering a 90 Hz refresh rate. We know it will be powered by the Snapdragon 855+ chipset and 6 GB RAM. The device is expected to be available with different storage options.
Realme X2 Pro’s quad camera system will include a 64-megapixel main sensor, a 13-megapixel telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The 16 Megapixel selfie camera is on the front.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
The Chinese company has already announced that the flagship phone will come with a Dolby Atmos-powered dual stereo speaker and a 50W SuperVOOC fast charging technology.