Cooler Master is expanding its scope in the player hardware market and is now entering the monitor segment. The company launched its first two-player monitor.
Cooler Master, which has recently taken important steps in player hardware and game publishing, is expanding its target area. The company launched its first products this week and also entered the monitor market.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
GM 219-35 – Specs and Price
Cooler Master’s new monitors entered the market under the name GM219. The series currently includes two monitor models. The GM219-30 and GM219-35 are different in size, but other features are the same. Of course, the price is also changing.
The GM219-35 is 35 inches in size, as the name suggests. The curved VA panel offers a resolution of 3440 x 1440 and a refresh rate of 120Hz. The response time is touted as 1ms. AMD FreeSync 2 and basic level NVIDIA G-Sync support, the monitor has a price tag of $ 1000.
GM 219-30 – Specs and Price
The GM219-30 features a 30-inch curved VA panel with a resolution of 2560 x 1080 pixels. The refresh rate is up to 200Hz. 1ms response time, AMD FreeSync 2 and basic NVIDIA G-Sync support are also available. The price is set at $ 400.