Let’s say you want to invest in gold. But the gold bars do not have a 5G connection or 5 nm chipsets. Caviar solves this “problem” for you with its new production.
Caviar is currently working on two versions. The first version is based on the Apple iPhone 12 Pro, while the other is based on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. They’re basically a kilo of gold bars. Although both have the same amount of gold, the second model costs more than $169,000. Only 7 tracks will be made from iPhone and Galaxy versions . Smartphones are covered in 1,000 grams of 24-karat gold. Thus, it consists of 2.2 pounds (approximately 1 kilo) of pure gold. Of course, you can buy a real gold nugget of this size for about a third of the price. But if you want to take it to the top, your nugget will come with a high-quality HDR OLED display.
- CS:GO’s a new major update has been released: goodbye to the AWP point in Dust2!
- A new controller is coming for Nintendo Switch: it will be released in 6 months
- The release date of the 120Hz display Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has been announced
- El Salvador purchases 150 BTC after Bitcoin drop
- Oppo K9 Pro spotted ahead of its upcoming launch
Caviar typically uses 18-karat gold in its designs. It is not as pure (or expensive) as 24 carats, but pure gold is not suitable for everyday use as it is a very soft metal. So, if you buy a Goldphone, you may want to give up the normal silicone case and put it in a case. In fact, Caviar brings a solution to your problem. Each unit will be packed with a “white luxury safe”. Each will be delivered by a special courier anywhere in the world. For these devices, we can say that there is an advanced luxury need in the smartphone industry.