Bytedance, the owner of TikTok, started selling his first smartphone
Nut Pro 3, introduced by TikTok owner ByteDance, is ByteDance’s first smartphone. Nut Pro 3 was released under the name of Chinese phone manufacturer Smartisan.
ByteDance, the Chinese company owned by TikTok, a video sharing application with around 500 million users worldwide, launched its first smartphone in China in collaboration with mobile phone manufacturer Smartisan. The phone was introduced under the name Smart Pro under the name Nut Pro 3.
Users will be able to use Douyin, the Chinese version of TikTok, simply by sliding the lock screen. Nut Pro 3 owners will be able to apply TikTok effects and filters to videos of any length. In addition, ByteDance’s Slack competitor Lark, video chat application FlipChat and news and information platform Toutiao will also be available on the phone.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
Nut Pro 3 is produced with Qualcomm’s latest flagship Snapdragon 855 Plus. The four rear cameras offer a total of 48 megapixels. The phone will be available with 128GB and 256GB of internal storage. The Nut Pro 3 will not be available in the US market, and the phone costs about $ 412.