Bytedance, the owner of TikTok, started selling his first smartphone
Nut Pro 3, introduced by TikTok owner ByteDance, is ByteDance’s first smartphone. Nut Pro 3 was released under the name of Chinese phone manufacturer Smartisan.
ByteDance, the Chinese company owned by TikTok, a video sharing application with around 500 million users worldwide, launched its first smartphone in China in collaboration with mobile phone manufacturer Smartisan. The phone was introduced under the name Smart Pro under the name Nut Pro 3.
Users will be able to use Douyin, the Chinese version of TikTok, simply by sliding the lock screen. Nut Pro 3 owners will be able to apply TikTok effects and filters to videos of any length. In addition, ByteDance’s Slack competitor Lark, video chat application FlipChat and news and information platform Toutiao will also be available on the phone.
- Next-generation Google Pixel Buds gets Bluetooth certified
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra may come with a different camera layout
- Change in PlayStation Twitter Account to PS5 Slogan
- Statement about the release date of PlayStation 5 from the developer of God of War
- Ubisoft Will Refresh Its Editors To Make Unique Games
Nut Pro 3 is produced with Qualcomm’s latest flagship Snapdragon 855 Plus. The four rear cameras offer a total of 48 megapixels. The phone will be available with 128GB and 256GB of internal storage. The Nut Pro 3 will not be available in the US market, and the phone costs about $ 412.