Best Buy Pixel 4 key features confirmed in Canada pre-ordered
Google’s smartphones Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL, which will be introduced in a few days, are pre-ordered on the Best Buy Canada page. Many features have been verified.
The smartphone, which Google doesn’t tire of leaking, will be officially introduced on October 15th, within a few days. Even this short time to the introduction did not stop the manufacturer from leaking, and Best Buy Canada pre-ordered the device. This has led to some validation of some key features, which we can call formal.
As expected, the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will come in two different models, 12 MP normal and 16 MP telephoto will have two rear cameras. The devices will come with 90Hz fast OLED displays as expected and will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. Storage capacity of 6GB of RAM at the end of this year, Google, Google apparently insisted to follow the game from behind Android manufacturers. The device will also provide users with the so-called hand gestures mentioned so many times.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
The black and white colors of the 64GB storage capacity are allowed on the pre-order page, but it is also known to offer 128GB of storage and pink.