Behind the Xiaomi CC9 Viewed (Photo)
The back design of Xiaomi’s new smartphone is fully revealed.
For the CC9 smartphone, which the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi, which has been frequently mentioned recently, is preparing to announce and is quite assertive, the expectations of the end user are quite high. A photo published on the Internet today revealed the design of the device with real photographs before making the Xiaomi announcement.
- Will Sony announce the PSP 2 or PS Vita 2?
- Samsung Galaxy A 2020 series to be introduced on December 12
- GTA 6 Possibly Hinted at in New Rockstar Games’ Job Listing
- Cyberpunk 2077 story details appeared
- Cybertruck mode for GTA 5 is coming!
Exactly two days later, the CC9 will be introduced at an event by Xiaomi on July 2, showing a glass coating on the back of the device. The camera’s 48 MP, 32 MP and 12 MP resolution does not have a fingerprint reader, so the CC9 will have an on-screen fingerprint scanner.
The smartphone, powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 712 chipset, will be equipped with a 4,000 mAh battery.