Bad news for those who don’t like iOS 13!
Apple’s iOS 13 release on September 19 in general is quite appreciated, but various problems did not arise. Apple surprised everyone by releasing four updates in two weeks.
These updates focused on fixing deficiencies and errors in iOS 13. How do I revert to iOS 12 if you don’t like iOS 13? For users who started to occur in mind the question came from bad news from Apple.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
Signatures for iOS 13 version closed! Imagine iOS 12 now
iOS 13 and iOS 13.1.1 versions have been un-signed. This also means that iOS 12 versions have been turned off. This means that you are not allowed to upload an ipsw file of iOS 12 to your device via iTunes.
Surprisingly, although iOS 13.1’s signature has not yet been closed, iOS 13.1.1 and later iOS 13 have been closed. If you have updated your phone to iOS 13, you will need to continue using it this way.
The company has released several updates since the day it announced iOS 13. The most up-to-date version of iOS 13.1.2 is relatively error-free and stable. One of the main reasons Apple has stopped signing older versions is the bugs that occurred in previous versions.