Samsung’s Galaxy S8 and Note 8 released in 2017 Android 10 update will not receive finalized. These phones will spend their remaining life with the Android Pie operating system.
Samsung, Galaxy S8 and Note 8 owners fell into the fictitious water of Android 10. The official update calendar announced by the South Korean company does not include the names of these two smartphones.
With the latest development, the flagships of 2017 model will be spent with the Android Pie operating system. Samsung maintains its policy of publishing only two major Android updates for smartphones.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
Customer service misled
In this respect, the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 will be upgraded to Android 10 was already obvious. The devices released in 2017 received two major updates, Android 8 Oreo and Android 9 Pie.
However, what was hoping for Galaxy S8 users was the misinformation given by a Samsung customer service representative. The company will release the Android 10 update for Galaxy S8 stating that the officer said unfounded.