ASUS ZenFone 6 Two New Models Released
ASUS ZenFone 6 Two New Models Released. ASUS launched the ZenFone 6 in India last week. The 6GB RAM 64GB of storage is available for purchase, while ASUS has announced two new models.
ASUS is preparing to launch new variants of its flagship Zenfone 6. 6 GB RAM, 64 GB storage space, the model is currently sold in the market, ASUS, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage space and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage space determined the release date of both models.
- Call of Duty: Mobile release date announced!
- Galaxy M30s introduced: Here’s the features and price
- Huawei announces the world’s fastest artificial intelligence training system
- Details on the new Surface Pro 7 stylus
- Rockstar Games now has its own PC shop (gifted by GTA San Andreas)
The ASUS Zenfone 6 features a 6.46 inch full HD + notch LCD screen. Powered by the Snapdragon 855 chipset, the phone uses the Android 9 Pie operating system. As we mentioned in a recent news report, unlike its competitors, it uses a unique 180-degree rotation camera.