ASUS ZenFone 6 Two New Models Released
ASUS ZenFone 6 Two New Models Released. ASUS launched the ZenFone 6 in India last week. The 6GB RAM 64GB of storage is available for purchase, while ASUS has announced two new models.
ASUS is preparing to launch new variants of its flagship Zenfone 6. 6 GB RAM, 64 GB storage space, the model is currently sold in the market, ASUS, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage space and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage space determined the release date of both models.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
The ASUS Zenfone 6 features a 6.46 inch full HD + notch LCD screen. Powered by the Snapdragon 855 chipset, the phone uses the Android 9 Pie operating system. As we mentioned in a recent news report, unlike its competitors, it uses a unique 180-degree rotation camera.