There are new rumors about when Apple will introduce the mini LED iPad and AirPods 3. These rumors mark the year 2021.
There are good options for those who are curious about the devices that Apple will introduce in 2021. According to new information, the US company will introduce 2 devices in the first half of the year. One of them will be an iPad with mini LEDs, while the other will be AirPods 3.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who shared important leaks about Apple from time to time, shared information that will probably be true. According to Kuo, Apple will introduce AirPods 3 with the mini LED iPad in the first half of 2021.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
With the Mini LED iPad, it is clear that Apple will switch to mini LED screen technology on the screen, thus aiming to provide a better screen experience. With the AirPods 3, it is not clear what innovations we will see. However, it will likely borrow some design features from the AirPods Pro. Therefore, important updates are not expected about this device.