Apple will cut iPhone 11 Pro Max production due to low sales
Apple’s face is the cheapest of the iPhone introduced last month, while iPhone 11 Pro sales are low. The company will cut iPhone 11 Pro Max production due to weak sales.
Introduced in September, the iPhone 11 is one of three new-generation iPhones, and is very popular around the world, including India and China. Thanks to its reasonable price, the phone attracts great interest and accounts for half of the iPhone 11’s total sales.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
According to Apple Insider’s latest report, approximately 12 million iPhone 11 have been sold to date. There is a 15 percent increase in sales compared to the previous affordable iPhone XR. Experts predict that Apple will increase its production of the iPhone 11 by approximately 1.6 million units to sustain this successful trend.
iPhone 11 Pro sales low
In contrast, demand for iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max is lower than expected. Sales were reported to be 15 percent less than iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. It is said that Apple will reduce the production of the iPhone 11 Pro Max by about 2 million units due to weak sales.