Apple to release iOS 13.1 and iPadOS on September 24
Apple recently released iOS 13. However, errors in the operating system will cause iOS 13.1 and iPadOS to be released a week earlier than expected.
A few days have passed since technology giant Apple has introduced the iOS 13 version, but the operating system will receive another major revision on September 24.
Apple behaved fast
Apple announced that the iPadOS and iOS 13.1 versions will be released on September 24th, instead of September 30th, about a week before the scheduled release. The company did not explain why it was acting so fast, but it is believed that it was because of its software commitment.
- It became known when the new GTA V will appear
- Mi Band 4 and Mi Band 5, Mi Fit 4.4 got new features with the update
- The expected function for macOS will finally come!
- iOS 14 Beta 4! New features
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Plus Presentation Date Announced
Because many iOS 13 users complain about operating system errors. In order to avoid these complaints at Apple and to solve the problems in iOS 13 as soon as possible, it has taken this important update a week early. With the updates to be released, let’s not mention that a few new features will come to the devices.