Apple to Make Free Battery Replacements in MacBook Pro with Overheating
Apple launched a current battery replacement campaign on identified products with heating problems.
Apple announced today that it has launched an exchange campaign for 15-inch MacBook Pro products. The campaign will only be available for MacBook Pro products sold between September 2015 and February 2017. The reason for the campaign is that the batteries used in these products present a risk of overheating.
Apple, said in a statement that users who brought back the products will be replaced free of charge in the batteries, he said.
Apple has created a new support page on its site, and users can check their products’ inclusion in this campaign by typing their product’s serial codes.
- Apple Watch Series 5 viewed while running
- Huawei Announces No HarmonyOS Phone Will Come in 2019
- Scientists Announced Which of Ronaldo and Messi are Better Footballers
- Samsung, Unveils New Phones Galaxy A50s and Galaxy A30s
- ‘Bloomberg’ Announces What You Will Recognize at Apple ‘iPhone 11’ Launch
By entering the serial number of your product in the text box in the ‘Eligibility’ section, you can check if you are involved in the campaign and learn how to change the battery. It is worth mentioning that the support page is not yet open to everyone, but it is expected that it will be made public soon.