Apple moves to the testing phase of iPhone 9
The testing phase for the new affordable iPhone, which is expected to be released in March, has begun. The smartphone will go into mass production in mid-February.
Apple has passed the testing phase for its new affordable smartphone, called the iPhone 9 or iPhone SE 2. This information comes from Chinese sources in the supply chain itself.
Full-scale mass production will begin in mid-February. The iPhone 9, which is reported to be introduced in March, will be available immediately after launch.
Apple’s new affordable phone will be similar in design to the iPhone 8. The device is expected to have a 4.7-inch screen and Touch ID fingerprint scanner.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
There is conflicting information about the price tag
However, it will be powered by the updated A13 Bionic processor and 3 GB of RAM. Thanks to the new chipset, battery life will also increase significantly.
There are different claims about the price tag. It was originally reported that the initial price of the device would be $ 399. Afterwards, it was suggested that it will debut with a price of $ 475.