Apple Has To Pay 683 Million Dollars To Samsung According To The Agreement
Apple had to pay $ 683 million to Samsung due to unnecessary OLED orders due to the adequate not sale of iPhone XS and XS Max.
With the launch of iPhone X, Apple, the LCD screen OLED screen had switched. Samsung, Apple birincils primary OLED display supplier, has agreements with Apple to sell certain numbers of iPhone displays.
However, since the iPhone XS and XS Max did not sell as Apple expected, the company naturally didn’t need much OLED displays from Samsung. This allowed Apple to pay $ 683 million worth of Samsung, even if it wasn’t for the iPhone.
- New step for iPad and MacBook production from Foxconn!
- Huawei P40 Pro DxOMark test
- Redmi Note 8 Pro updates continue!
- Apple Plans A Revolutionary Change With iPhone 13: Charge Input Gets Lifted
- Next generation update coming for AC Valhalla
According to previous reports, Apple wanted to use these OLED panels on future MacBook models. Within a few years we can see that MacBooks have switched from LCD to OLED. However, as far as we know, the company does not have any work in this field, we have to wait and see.