Apple A13 Bionic introduced! Fastest mobile processor
Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max models will use the new processor announced with ambitious sentences. The Apple A13 Bionic is the fastest mobile processor ever released.
Apple A13 Bionic Characteristics
”The A13 Bionic is the fastest phone processor ever and has the fastest GPU on a smartphone, Apple said Apple. Although all details of the processor are not explained, the performance is explained with graphics.
The processor runs at a speed of 2.66 GHz with six cores. Compared to the previous model, the A12 Bionic, a 20 percent increase in performance was achieved. In addition, power consumption is reduced by 40 percent.
In addition, the Apple A12 Bionic is home to 6.9 million transistors, 20 percent more than 8.5 million transistors.
- Call of Duty: Mobile release date announced!
- Galaxy M30s introduced: Here’s the features and price
- Huawei announces the world’s fastest artificial intelligence training system
- Details on the new Surface Pro 7 stylus
- Rockstar Games now has its own PC shop (gifted by GTA San Andreas)
In addition, there has been a significant increase in performance on the machine learning (ML) side. The processor, which has an 8-core Neural engine, is able to perform operations 6 times faster than before.
The processor is more powerful than any of the flagship processors presented so far.