Although the AOC AG273QX player monitor FreeSync 2 has ambitious features such as thin-screen bezels and 165Hz refresh rate, it has kept the HDR standard slightly lower.
In the player monitor market, where profit margins are quite high, new products are introduced one after another. AOC has introduced its ambitious player monitor with extremely thin display bezels.
AOC AG273QX player monitor
The AOC AG273QX player monitor offers a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels on the 27-inch VA panel. The bottom is a little thick, but the other three sides are fine. At the back there is a circular RGB lighting.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
With the support of AMD FreeSync 2, the monitor can reach a refresh rate of 165Hz and can reach 400 nits brightness with the HDR400 standard. It also supports low-latency HDR mapping and low frame rate compensation. Covering 99 percent of the Adobe sRGB range, the monitor has a 1ms optimized response time.
On the 3-legged stand is a carrying handle. On both sides there are hangers for hanging headphones. On the connection side, there are 4 USB 3.0, USB hub, HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2 ports. AOC AGON AG273QX monitor model 489 Euro.