AOC AG273QX player monitor introduced
Although the AOC AG273QX player monitor FreeSync 2 has ambitious features such as thin-screen bezels and 165Hz refresh rate, it has kept the HDR standard slightly lower.
In the player monitor market, where profit margins are quite high, new products are introduced one after another. AOC has introduced its ambitious player monitor with extremely thin display bezels.
AOC AG273QX player monitor
The AOC AG273QX player monitor offers a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels on the 27-inch VA panel. The bottom is a little thick, but the other three sides are fine. At the back there is a circular RGB lighting.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
With the support of AMD FreeSync 2, the monitor can reach a refresh rate of 165Hz and can reach 400 nits brightness with the HDR400 standard. It also supports low-latency HDR mapping and low frame rate compensation. Covering 99 percent of the Adobe sRGB range, the monitor has a 1ms optimized response time.
On the 3-legged stand is a carrying handle. On both sides there are hangers for hanging headphones. On the connection side, there are 4 USB 3.0, USB hub, HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2 ports. AOC AGON AG273QX monitor model 489 Euro.