Samsung has released the Android 11 update for Galaxy Z Flip. This update, coming with One UI 3.0, was a gift for the new year.
Samsung has managed to occupy an important position in the foldable smartphone market. The first device to be launched for the company’s niche audience was highly controversial. However, the company made a big splash with the Galaxy Z Flip, which it introduced earlier this year.
The flip design foldable phone came with a more affordable price tag and managed to offer a real smartphone experience thanks to its vertically folding screen. Today, Samsung released the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update for the Galaxy Z Flip.
The phone, which has become more functional with the new update, is taking this update gradually like other Android updates. The Android 11 update, Samsung’s new year gift, will arrive on more Galaxy models in January. With this update, which is offered over OTA and is 2 GB in size, December Android security patch is also added to the system.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD + Dynamic AMOLED display with 2636 x 1080 resolution
- Octa-core Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 256GB UFS3.0 internal storage
- 12 Megapixel f / 1.8 aperture + 12 Megapixel f / 2.2 aperture ultra-wide angle lens rear camera
- Front camera with 10 Megapixel resolution f / 2.4 aperture
- 3.300 mAh capacity battery with 15W fast charging support
- Dimensions when folded: 167.9 x 73.6 x 6.9-7.2 mm
- Dimensions when unfolded: 167.9 x 73.6 x 15.4-17.3 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
- 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, NFC, WiFi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz, WiFi Direct, Mirrorlink, Smart View)