Attention to new generation game consoles continues to sound. This time, AMD announced interest in the new models of PS5 and Xbox Series X. According to the description of AMD, both Sony and Microsoft, it seems that they are not experiencing production problems.
There will be no problems with the production of Xbox Series X hardware
According to AMD, there will be no delays in the production of Zen 3 processors and RDNA 2 graphics units, which will be used for both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X models. This indicates delays in the production of a new generation of consoles.
Recently, Sony increased equipment deliveries to double PlayStation 5 production. This AMD statement can meet heightened hardware requirements.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
Recall that the PS5 and Xbox Series X models will include processors in the AMD 7 nm Zen 3 architecture. On the graphics side, the AMD name will be displayed again. Graphics units expressed as Big Navi will be available on both game consoles.
Delays on the Intel side are not reflected in the same way as on the AMD side. By the end of 2020, it will also be possible to respond to the requests of the new generation gaming console.