Affordable Lenovo K10 Plus introduced
Chinese technology giant Lenovo has added a new smartphone to the K series. The K10 Plus comes with a budget-friendly price and a triple rear camera system.
Lenovo has announced a new budget-friendly smartphone in India. The device called K10 Plus comes with Android Pie based ZUI interface.
The Lenovo K10 Plus features a 6.22-inch HD + display with a resolution of 1520 × 720 pixels. Above the screen is a drop-shaped notch that houses the selfie camera.
The phone, powered by a six-core Snapdragon 632 chipset and 4 GB of RAM, has a storage capacity of 64 GB. However, it is possible to expand the memory up to 2 TB thanks to the microSD card. The Lenovo K10 Plus includes a 4.050 mAh battery with fast charge.
- Google Pixel 4 DxOMark Audio Results Announced
- Wearable technology market continues to grow rapidly
- A new OPPO phone with 3 rear cameras is coming
- Will Sony announce the PSP 2 or PS Vita 2?
- Samsung Galaxy A 2020 series to be introduced on December 12
Lenovo K10 Plus price and release date
The Lenovo K10 Plus will be available from September 30th. Black and Sprite in two colors, the smartphone launched with a choice of $ 155 as a very reasonable price tag was determined.