PSG sign Ander Herrera
Paris Saint-Germain have completed the free transfer of Ander Herrera following his Manchester United departure.
Herrera, 29, ran down his contract at Old Trafford and has subsequently signed a five-year deal in Paris.
United struggled to challenge for major honours on a regular basis during Herrera’s time at the club, and he highlighted PSG’s recent record of winning titles as a major reason for choosing them.
“Paris Saint-Germain are the greatest club in France,” he told PSG’s website. “They keep on improving and compete to win every possible title.
“I was looking forward to coming to Paris and to wearing those colours. I hope to continue to make history with the club. Joining this club is an amazing feeling.
“I also love the city. Paris is the most beautiful city in the world. I promise three things: work, professionalism and passion.
“I also promise to improve my French because I think that the language is very important for the team’s communication.”
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus