Selena Gomez’s new clip was taken with ‘iPhone 11 Pro’
Video clip of Selena Gomez’s new song Lose You to Love Me is released. The clip was taken with Apple’s new phone, the iPhone 11 Pro.
Video clip of Selena Gomez’s new single released. The song Lose You to Love Me was shot with iPhone 11 Pro.
The clip, which was shot under a special agreement with Apple, had 3 million views on YouTube in 6 hours. After the beginning, the black and white clip was shot in a single scene. The iPhone 11 Pro hasn’t been a compelling shot.
- NVIDIA Allegedly Works on a 7424-Core Video Card
- Realistic Map That Makes You Think GTA 6 Will Take Place in Rio de Janeiro
- HDR support for iMovie application
- Huawei Docs will be an alternative to Google Docs
- Wallpapers shared for Huawei Mate 40 series
Apple and Google are competing in music videos recorded by phone. The clip of Eminem’s Venom song was shot using Pixel 3 and was very popular.