Selena Gomez’s new clip was taken with ‘iPhone 11 Pro’
Video clip of Selena Gomez’s new song Lose You to Love Me is released. The clip was taken with Apple’s new phone, the iPhone 11 Pro.
Video clip of Selena Gomez’s new single released. The song Lose You to Love Me was shot with iPhone 11 Pro.
The clip, which was shot under a special agreement with Apple, had 3 million views on YouTube in 6 hours. After the beginning, the black and white clip was shot in a single scene. The iPhone 11 Pro hasn’t been a compelling shot.
- It turns out which devices iOS 14 will come to
- Sharp enters OLED TV market
- The introduction date of Poco X2 with 120 Hz display has been announced
- IOS operating system blamed for cyber attack on Jeff Bezos
- Tweet About Kobe Bryant’s Death Was Fake
Apple and Google are competing in music videos recorded by phone. The clip of Eminem’s Venom song was shot using Pixel 3 and was very popular.