As you know, Fox owned the film rights to Marvel’s X-Men characters, but last year Disney bought Fox and bought the film rights to all the X-Men and Fantastic Four characters.
- Xbox’s new update has been released; in the next update, users will be able to see games that support Quick Resume
- Samsung builds two new factories: $45 billion budgeted
- Elon Musk’s first explanation for fatal Tesla crash: Autopilot wasn’t online
- Honor Play 5T introduced! Here are the features
- Facebook and Spotify merge: Project Boombox
After this purchase, the most curious issue was what would happen to the Deadpool series. Recently, it was announced that work had begun on the film. According to Deadline, Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Loeglin have begun writing the script for Deadpool 3, along with Ryan Reynolds, who plays the lead role.
The duo of Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Loeglin is the author of the successful animated comedy series Bob’s Burger. David Leitch, the director of the second film, is said to have filled the calendar for 2021. Production of the film is therefore not expected to begin before 2022, but it has yet to be finalized with David Leitch. The company has now left only one open door.
The most pleasing detail comes from another reliable source. The most curious issue since Disney acquired the rights to the film from Deaadpool has been whether the film will be +18 if the new film comes in. According to the source, this movie will also be +18. At the moment, unfortunately, no other information is available.