The first trailer of The Godfather Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone, a remake of The Godfather III, was shared.
The third movie in The Godfather series, which has perhaps the best two films in the cinema industry, was unfortunately not a popular movie as much as the first two movies. In the past months, it was announced that a re-edited version of the third film would come.
- Japan officially approves antibody cocktail
- Oppo unveils new charging solutions technologies
- There will be special upgrades to the PS5 and Xbox Series versions of GTA Online
- 15,000-year-old viruses discovered in Tibetan glaciers
- Apple shows off Watch Series 6’s health and exercise features with a different ad
Successful director Francis Ford Coppola, who directed the first two films, started to re-edit the third film, and the first trailer of this fiction was shared recently. The movie is basically the same movie, but Francis Ford Coppola once said that he couldn’t do the editing he wanted because the studio was too involved. So it will be a little different from the original and the way the director intended.
This newly edited movie will be released under the title The Godfather Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone. The film will be released in the United States on December 4 and will be released digitally on December 8. You can watch the trailer in question on the player below.