J.J. Abrams Announces New Spider-Man Project
Renowned producer and director J.J. Abrams rolled up his sleeves for a mini-series Spider-Man.
He has previously directed projects such as Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Trek: Into Darkness. Abrams is writing a new Spider-Man miniseries for Marvel.
- New step for iPad and MacBook production from Foxconn!
- Huawei P40 Pro DxOMark test
- Redmi Note 8 Pro updates continue!
- Apple Plans A Revolutionary Change With iPhone 13: Charge Input Gets Lifted
- Next generation update coming for AC Valhalla
The new Spider-Man miniseries will debut in September and will introduce a brand new villain named Cadaverous. Cadaverous will create problems not only for the Spider but also for his original personality, Peter Parker, and also for Mary Jane Watson.
The project was founded by Marvel editor Nick Lowe about 10 years ago. Abrams said that Nick Lowe had been pressuring him to write books for a long time and that he had talked to his son Henry about it a few years ago. Abrams said that Lowe is very open to cooperation.