J.J. Abrams Announces New Spider-Man Project
Renowned producer and director J.J. Abrams rolled up his sleeves for a mini-series Spider-Man.
He has previously directed projects such as Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Trek: Into Darkness. Abrams is writing a new Spider-Man miniseries for Marvel.
- Apple Watch Series 5 viewed while running
- Huawei Announces No HarmonyOS Phone Will Come in 2019
- Scientists Announced Which of Ronaldo and Messi are Better Footballers
- Samsung, Unveils New Phones Galaxy A50s and Galaxy A30s
- ‘Bloomberg’ Announces What You Will Recognize at Apple ‘iPhone 11’ Launch
The new Spider-Man miniseries will debut in September and will introduce a brand new villain named Cadaverous. Cadaverous will create problems not only for the Spider but also for his original personality, Peter Parker, and also for Mary Jane Watson.
The project was founded by Marvel editor Nick Lowe about 10 years ago. Abrams said that Nick Lowe had been pressuring him to write books for a long time and that he had talked to his son Henry about it a few years ago. Abrams said that Lowe is very open to cooperation.