J.J. Abrams Announces New Spider-Man Project
Renowned producer and director J.J. Abrams rolled up his sleeves for a mini-series Spider-Man.
He has previously directed projects such as Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Trek: Into Darkness. Abrams is writing a new Spider-Man miniseries for Marvel.
- Google Pixel 4 DxOMark Audio Results Announced
- Wearable technology market continues to grow rapidly
- A new OPPO phone with 3 rear cameras is coming
- Will Sony announce the PSP 2 or PS Vita 2?
- Samsung Galaxy A 2020 series to be introduced on December 12
The new Spider-Man miniseries will debut in September and will introduce a brand new villain named Cadaverous. Cadaverous will create problems not only for the Spider but also for his original personality, Peter Parker, and also for Mary Jane Watson.
The project was founded by Marvel editor Nick Lowe about 10 years ago. Abrams said that Nick Lowe had been pressuring him to write books for a long time and that he had talked to his son Henry about it a few years ago. Abrams said that Lowe is very open to cooperation.