Ant-Man 3 is officially announced! The film is expected to be released in 2022
Ant-Man was added to the productions announced within the scope of Marvel’s 4th level. In the third film based on the hero, we will see Peyton Reed and actor Paul Rudd, the directors of the first two productions.
Ant-Man 3 was added to the productions announced within the scope of Marvel’s 4th stage. We will see Doctor Strange and Black Widow as well as Peyton Reed, who will be in charge of the first two films in the production of the film, which will accompany the other films and knees.
In a statement in October, the Avengers: Endgame after the chess pieces were very cleverly expressed that the head of Marvel Studios Kevin Fiege had already given the signals of an Ant-Man sequel.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
In the film, where actor Paul Rudd will continue to bring Ant-Man to life, we will witness the adventures of Scott Lang, who probably returns after being shut down in the quantum universe and witnesses his daughter’s rather grown-up.
Sources state that the film will not be released before 2022 and that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and Thor: Love and Thunder will be shot before Ant-Man 3.