U.S. President Biden: 90 percent of U.S. adults will be included in the vaccination program by April 19


0
1 share

U.S. President Joe Biden announced that 90 percent of the country’s adults will be included in the new type of coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination program by April 19 and the remaining 10 percent by May 1st at the latest.

U.S. President Biden 90 percent of U.S. adults will be included in the vaccination program by April 19

In a speech at the White House, Biden explained the Covid-19 vaccination program.

A record 10 million people have been vaccinated in the past three days, Biden said, noting that the federal government, state governments, the national guard and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) are running a “massive” vaccination program.

‘Our war against Covid-19 is far from over’

Biden stressed that despite the progress in vaccine efforts, they still have a long way to go. The situation is fatally serious,” he said.

Underlining that now is not the time to reduce the guard in the fight against the virus, Biden said, “There may be some setbacks in the vaccination program. If we do not keep the measures tight, the virus may get worse.”

Biden said they plan to vaccinate more in April than in March, stressing that they are stepping up efforts to increase the stock of vaccines.

Noting that almost 75 percent of the U.S. population over the age of 65 has been vaccinated, Biden stressed that the elderly and people at high risk want their vaccination programs completed as soon as possible.

“90 percent of adults in the U.S. will be included in the vaccination program by April 19. The remaining 10 percent will be included in the program by May 1st at the latest.”

Underlining the need for states to be serious about the requirement to wear masks, Biden urged the public, “Please don’t take off your masks.”

READ  More than 37 thousand new cases in the last 24 hours in France

Like it? Share with your friends!

0
1 share

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win
Becks

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x