Incredible incident in Madagascar: Sea turtles ate and died!


0
1 share
Incredible incident in Madagascar Sea turtles ate and died
Incredible incident in Madagascar: Sea turtles ate and died!

The incident in Madagascar shocked everyone. Nineeen people, including 10 adults and 9 children, died of poisoning. Despite the warnings of experts, the people who ate the turtle’s meat are thought to have done so due to food shortages.

In madagascar, an island nation in eastern Africa, 19 people died after being poisoned by the sea turtle they ate.

Officials at the Vatomandry hospital, east of the capital Antananarivo, said 10 of the 34 people brought to the hospital with poisoning after eating sea turtle meat died in hospital.

Nine children who ate the meat of the same sea turtle also died at home, the governor’s office said.

It is known that seaweed on the seabed releases toxic toxins during the November-March period, when temperatures in the country are rising.

Since sea turtles and more than 20 fisheels feed on poisonous algae at the bottom of the sea during these months, toxins in these plants gradually pass into the flesh of living creatures that feed on them. If consumed, it can have fatal consequences.

Authorities have warned against consuming the creatures during this period, but residents, especially in coastal areas, are ignoring the warnings due to shortages of nutrition.

See also  Instagram will now show searched words even if there is no tag in the post

Like it? Share with your friends!

0
1 share

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win
Becks

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x