Yacht Missions Added To The Game With The Latest Update To GTA Online
With the Los Santos Summer Special update announced last week, GTA Online players received yacht assignments. But the presentation of prizes on the yacht did not suit the players.
One of the most popular games of recent years – Grand Theft Auto V – owes GTA Online, which largely attracts the player, especially constantly acquiring new content and all the time dealing with its content. GTA Online, which allows you to experience the world of GTA online, contains some facts in real life.
For example, one of these facts is that super-yachts in the game, as in real life, turn only to the rich. However, the yachts in the game had no other function than an indicator of wealth, unlike other goods and property in the game. For example, when you bought a house, you could devalue the house with your robberies. But it wasn’t on the yachts.
Last week, Rockstar Games announced that a new summer update called “Los Santos Summer Specialis” will come to the game. It was announced that along with this update, yacht tasks will be added to the game, which will eliminate the difference that we just said. He arrived that day and met with actors from Los Santos.
The new GTA Online update, published today, brought the game new and profitable co-op tasks. New tasks can be played solo as soon as you can play co-op. If the yacht that came into the game with one update, there is an imbalance that attracts the attention of the players.
- GTA 6 box opening broke a record in TikTok
- iOS 14: How to turn off AirPods auto switch?
- Wheelchair for disabled people to stand upright
- FarmVille closes at the end of this year!
- The Resident Evil series is coming to Netflix!
These tasks, which make yachts more functional in the game, can satisfy only 1 in 10 of your yacht money, although this gives you income. 6 new yacht missions have been successfully completed, and players receive the Yacht Captain. I mean, what you get from the mission is limited to that.
With the Los Santos Summer Special update, the only innovation that came to play is certainly not limited to yacht tasks. Rockstar Games included several new content in the game with the biggest update this summer. The most important of Rockstar’s notes:
- 9 new Open Wheel Races races added
- Open Wheel Race Creator added to GTA Online
- Eight Adversary Modes for 4-8 have been added to Diamond Adversary Series
- Two new Business Battles have been added. Players will compete in 8+ packs compared to other Business Battles
- Added 9 new cars that can be purchased from Southern San Andreas Super Autos or Legendary Motosport site:
- Imponte Beater Dukes
- Canis Seminole Frontier
- Dundreary Landstalker XL
- BF Club
- Maibatsu Penumbra FF
- Benefactor BR8
- Declasse DR1
- Invetero Coquette D10
- Lampadati Tigon
- Different versions of the 6 existing vehicles have been added, the vehicles can be customized in Benny’s Original Motor Works:
- Manana Custom
- Youga Classic 4×4
- Glendale Custom
- Gauntlet Classic Custom
- Yosemite Rancher
- Peyote Custom
- The new ‘Stolen Movie Prop Collectibles’ has been added to the game. Players will find 10 movie items and take them to Solomon and will be rewarded.
- Added 2 new Arcade Games available from Pixem Emporium site (QUB3D and Ax of Fury)
- Players can now play against AI enemies in Street Crimes: Gang Wars Edition.
- Added 15 new sets of Off-Road Wheels available for purchase from LS Customs
- Added 30 new sets of Street Wheels available for purchase from LS Customs
- More than 200 new items and outfits have been added to the game.