More and more information about the highly anticipated GTA 6 is emerging. If you’re wondering when GTA 6 is going to come out and what city it’s going to be in, stay tuned!
Grand Theft Auto’s (GTA) adventure in the gaming world began in 1997. I don’t think anyone expected this first game to make its mark in the history of the game when it was developed by DMA Design Limited, now known as Rockstar North. In the intervening 20 years, numerous GTA games have been released. GTA V, the latest in a series that generates more excitement each time, has debuted several times for different platforms since 2013. Naturally, there was a great expectation for the new game of the series, GTA 6. Although no official announcements have been made to-date, you will find the expectations of the game in this article.
When’s GTA 6 coming out?
The most curious thing about the new GTA game, of course, is the release date of the game. As of now, there is no word on the release date of GTA 6. However, it is also true that the game will not debut in 2021. On the other hand, with only five years between the fourth and fifth games, it is extraordinary that eight years have passed since the fifth game. However, the constant re-release of GTA V for different platforms and the lack of best-selling games for years is a great relief to Rockstar Games. At the very least, considering that there is a five-year period between GTA V and Red Dead Redemption II, we can consider 2023 by adding another five years.
Where will GTA 6 take place?
Another important issue with GTA 6 is where the game will take place. When we looked at the previous main games in the series, we had the chance to visit cities such as New York City, where Liberty City was adapted, Miami, where Vice City was adapted, Los Angeles, where Los Santos was adapted, San Francisco, where San Fierro was adapted, and Las Vegas, where Las Venturas was adapted. For years, a different country and city dream has been established for GTA games, almost all of which are set in the USA. The game’s producers say the GTA always tells American stories because of its structure, but they say there’s always the possibility of changing countries and cities. Who knows, maybe we’ll go back to London or a different address like Rio de Janeiro in 1999.
What are the GTA 6 system requirements?
One of the questions on the minds of players who dream of playing each new GTA game is the system requirements of the game. The system requirements of the game are also a mystery, with no official explanation yet about the release date or even its content. But one predictable fact is that the game will debut for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S platforms first. Rockstar Games, which continues this tradition in Red Dead Redemption II after GTA V, will surely switch to PC shortly. At that point, it’s clear that the minimum system requirements to have are no less than Red Dead Redemption II and perhaps the latest open-world themed game, Cyberpunk 2077.
GTA 6 rumors
- The game will take place in both Vice City and a city adapted from Rio de Janeiro.
- The period of the game will cover the 1970s and 1980s
- Buildings and vehicles will change as the year’s progress
- A narcotic and cartel-themed story will be based on Netflix’s Narcos series.
- There will be a single male character named “Ricardo” in the lead role, and the female character named “Kacey” will support the storytelling.
- The game will feature the younger version of Martin Madrazo in Grand Theft Auto V and related missions
- Game mechanics will balance between realism and “arcade” gameplay.
- A certain number of weapons can be carried, all ammunition will not be directly accessible
- Vehicles will work in the same way as the horses in Red Dead Redemption II, excess items will be stored in the trunk
- Weather will be an important factor in gameplay
History of GTA
- 1997 | Grand Theft Auto
- 1999 | Grand Theft Auto: 1969
- 1999 | Grand Theft Auto: 1961
- 1999 | Grand Theft Auto 2
- 2001 | Grand Theft Auto III
- 2002 | Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- 2004 | Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- 2004 | Grand Theft Auto Advance
- 2005 | Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- 2006 | Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- 2008 | Grand Theft Auto IV
- 2009 | Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
- 2009 | Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- 2009 | Grand Thet Auto: Chinatown Wars
- 2013 | Grand Theft Auto V