The entire Half-Life series is free for a while
In the PC acting world of Valve, the milestone productions of the Half-Life series are free for a while.
22 years have passed since the first Half-Life game released by Sierra Studios in 1998. The series, which the game world is curiously waiting for, will be able to make itself known again with the last Alyx game.
Free access for 2 months
Valve announced that the Half-Life series could be accessed free of charge until April 1, with a new announcement. Half-Life: The move that will be offered for download for the VR platform next March: Alyx, which is thought to be intended to refresh the interest in the series, seems to be very interesting.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
Games to be removed from your library after April 1 Half-Life, Half-Life: Source, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One and Half-Life 2: It consists of Episode Two. Half-Life: Alyx focuses on the events that happened before the series as of the story. So refreshing the memories may be a good idea before Alyx.