Story-Oriented PUBG Game Announced
Glen Schofield, who has worked on games such as Dead Space, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Call of Duty: WWII, is one of the founders of Sledgehammer Games.
However, PUBG Corporation founded the new AAA gaming studio Striking Distance in San Ramon, California, and Glen Schofield was appointed to head the studio.
- Apple Watch Series 5 viewed while running
- Huawei Announces No HarmonyOS Phone Will Come in 2019
- Scientists Announced Which of Ronaldo and Messi are Better Footballers
- Samsung, Unveils New Phones Galaxy A50s and Galaxy A30s
- ‘Bloomberg’ Announces What You Will Recognize at Apple ‘iPhone 11’ Launch
The studio’s first project will be “the original storytelling experience in the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds universe.” Glen Schofield said that the freedom to explore the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds universe will create exciting opportunities beyond battle royale.
No further information was disclosed.
You can watch the announcement video shared by Glen Schofield in the player below.