Story-Oriented PUBG Game Announced
Glen Schofield, who has worked on games such as Dead Space, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Call of Duty: WWII, is one of the founders of Sledgehammer Games.
However, PUBG Corporation founded the new AAA gaming studio Striking Distance in San Ramon, California, and Glen Schofield was appointed to head the studio.
- Google Pixel 4 DxOMark Audio Results Announced
- Wearable technology market continues to grow rapidly
- A new OPPO phone with 3 rear cameras is coming
- Will Sony announce the PSP 2 or PS Vita 2?
- Samsung Galaxy A 2020 series to be introduced on December 12
The studio’s first project will be “the original storytelling experience in the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds universe.” Glen Schofield said that the freedom to explore the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds universe will create exciting opportunities beyond battle royale.
No further information was disclosed.
You can watch the announcement video shared by Glen Schofield in the player below.