The popular multiplayer pirate game Sea of Thieves has also been confirmed for the next generation. The game will be optimized specifically for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
The new generation version of Sea of Thieves, the popular multiplayer piracy game published by Xbox Game Studios and developed by Rare, has been approved.
- Windows 11 SE also leaked
- Dacia unveils new logo design
- Socios signs with an NBA team for the first time
- Honor unveils new wireless headset with active noise cancellation: Earbuds 2 SE
- 12-year Netanyahu era ends in Israel, Naftali Bennett era begins
It was announced recently that the game, which was first made available in 2017, will be specially optimized for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Sea of Thieves will run at 60 FPS at 4K resolution on Xbox Series X. On the Xbox Series S, it will run at 60 FPS at 1080p resolution. In addition, the loading times of the game will be greatly reduced.
The optimization of Sea of Thieves for the Xbox Series family will be released for free on the release day of consoles, November 10. Sea of Thieves is currently available for free in Xbox Game Pass for both console and PC.