Earlier last week Sony announced that July’s 2019s free games would be Pro Evolution Soccer PES 2019 and Horizon Chase Turbo. In a suprise new twist, PES 2019 has been religated to the sidelines and Detroit Become Human Deluxe edition which includes Heavy Rain aswell will take its place instead.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
What do you think about the announcement of the title change?
An opinion incoming – Understandably PlayStation stopped doing Psplus on Vita and Ps3, yet nothing else was put in place instead of those titles for PS4. I feel that a PSVR game would have been nice to replace those two. I feel that maybe one more title would sweeten the deal a bit more since Psplus is now more expensive. What’s your opinion?