Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Klassic Femme Fatale Costume Pack is out today for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Warner Bros. Games and NetherRealm Studios released the second of three costume packages of Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath characters.
Today, owners of 4 Aftermath on PlayStation MK11, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and Stadia can access the Klassic Femme Fatale costume package, including images inspired by Mortal Kombat 3. The Femme Fatale costume kit will be available for Nintendo Switch from August 28.
“Summer Heat Skin Pack” and “Classic Femme Fatale Pack” will be released on October 8.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
Note that in “Aftermath” there are characters Fujin, RoboCop and Sheeva. If you want to buy these symbols alone, you can purchase Aftermath and have both costumes and new symbols.
It is said that new characters will be added to MK 11, which is one of the must-have games for fighting game enthusiasts. It should be noted that Aftermath, which comes with a new scenario mode in addition to the scenario of MK 11, adds a brand new atmosphere to the game.