At the launch of PlayStation 5, the price and release date of the game console, which was long awaited. In addition to the God of War: Ragnarok, Hogwarts Legacy games, some important PS4 games will be available to players using the PlayStation Plus Collection service. However, the players were surprised that the game PlayStation 5 went up in price. An article that appeared on the blog PlayStation gave the first information about some prices for the game, as well as about future prices for accessories with PS5.
PlayStation 5 game prices and accessory prices started to be announced
The game was released in conjunction with the new game console, as well as for Worldwide Studios games developed by Sony. The price of Game PlayStation 5, developed by Worldwide Studios, will range from $49.99 to $69.99.
For the first time, prices for some games appeared on the blog. The new PlayStation will be sold in major markets in the United States, Japan and Canada on November 12. The console will go on sale on November 19. First game pricing information PlayStation 5:
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – Will come pre-installed on PS5 console
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – 69.99 dollars / 79 euros
- Destruction All Stars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – 69.99 dollars / 79 euros
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – $ 49.99 / 74 euro
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – $ 69.99 / 59 euro
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – 69.99 dollars / 79 euros
Apart from these games, the first pricing has emerged for the accessories that will come with the PS5. PlayStation 5 accessory prices are as follows:
- DualSense – 69.99 dollars / 69 euros
- PULSE 3D wireless headset – 3D audio support and active noise canceling support – 99 dollars / 99 euros
- HD Camera – 59 dollars / 59 euros
- Media Remote – $ 29 / EUR 29
- DualSense charging station – Two DualSense gamepads can be charged at the same time- 29 dollar / 29 euro
The prices described exceed the list price recommended to firms. How do you think the launch of PlayStation 5 went? What are your game and console pricing estimates? We are waiting for your comments.