CD Projekt Red’s new game Cyberpunk 2077 is coming out shortly. Some media outlets abroad had the opportunity to play the game for up to 16 hours and shared their first impressions. We have also compiled highlights from the comments of various press organizations for you.
If it hadn’t been for the last postponement, we would have been able to play the game on November 19, but unfortunately the game was postponed once again. On 19 November, some foreign media outlets also shared their first comments about the game. Below you can find article by article featured comments.
- The game is incredibly detailed and the city really feels like it’s alive.
- The choices you make are very important. The choice you make in a random event can affect the course of the entire game.
- The main story is extremely impressive, and the side missions are also very high quality. As in Witcher 3, there are side missions of quality that can be the main task.
- In the city, you can find something to do at any time, but tasks that can be considered a side story, as well as a side story, feel like they repeat after a while.
- There are still mistakes in the game, it’s a good thing it was postponed.
- RPG elements are quite high. It’s not a battle-oriented and shooter-oriented game, but Melee is also very important.
- A car is enjoyable to drive.
- Artificial intelligence is extremely satisfying during the action, but not so satisfying during privacy.
- Johnny Silverhand added extra fun to the game.
- In general, the first 16 hours were said to be extraordinary.
Let us remind you that these comments were made only for the first 16 hours. It can progress in a positive or negative direction in the continuation.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Stadia on December 10. A next-generation version will arrive in 2021, but thanks to backward compatibility, you will also be able to play on next-generation consoles from the game’s release date.