Devolver Digital game Fall Guys has proved that it continues its way with solid steps, surpassing 10 million sales on the PC platform.
Fall Guys concurrent player numbers are on the decline as expected after a major launch month. On the other hand, according to Unity’s third quarter financial results for 2020, sales for the Fall Guys PC version are going very well in general.
- Windows 11 SE also leaked
- Dacia unveils new logo design
- Socios signs with an NBA team for the first time
- Honor unveils new wireless headset with active noise cancellation: Earbuds 2 SE
- 12-year Netanyahu era ends in Israel, Naftali Bennett era begins
A statement under the heading “The biggest third quarter game records supported by Unity” reveals that Fall Guys has exceeded 10 million units sold since the game was released on the Steam platform alone. In fact, this figure is 3 million more than the announcement made by publisher Devolver Digital 3 weeks after the release of the game.
To compare, Monster Hunter: World, for example, has been able to sell over 16 million on several platforms in 2 years.