Fall Guys PC Edition Exceeds 10 Million Sales Threshold
Devolver Digital game Fall Guys has proved that it continues its way with solid steps, surpassing 10 million sales on the PC platform.
Fall Guys concurrent player numbers are on the decline as expected after a major launch month. On the other hand, according to Unity’s third quarter financial results for 2020, sales for the Fall Guys PC version are going very well in general.
- Amazfit pop Pro leaked! Here is the date of introduction
- Detailing the new Galaxy Buds features!
- Windows surprise for Apple M1 processor Mac family
- New information for Windows 10X release date has arrived
- ZTE’s new smartwatch Watch Live unveiled
A statement under the heading “The biggest third quarter game records supported by Unity” reveals that Fall Guys has exceeded 10 million units sold since the game was released on the Steam platform alone. In fact, this figure is 3 million more than the announcement made by publisher Devolver Digital 3 weeks after the release of the game.
To compare, Monster Hunter: World, for example, has been able to sell over 16 million on several platforms in 2 years.