Facebook announced that Oculus Connect 6 will be available from September 25-26. Oculus Connect 6 will also feature an FPS game from Respawn Entertainment, the producers of Apex Legends.
After a busy year, Facebook is coming to California for the 6th year of Oculus Connect on September 25-26. Oculus; It has been a highly volatile year as it focused on focusing on meeting the demands of users from high-budget gaming companies, as well as launching Quest and Rift S devices. Oculus Connect 6 (OC6) will provide a better opportunity for the company to produce better content and software optimizations.
Oculus, in a short blog post “With Quest and Rift S, more people will have access to virtual reality. OC6; it’s a good time to think bigger, develop better things and reach the real potential of what we produce.” made a statement.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
For developers, the OC6 may be a bit contentious because Facebook keeps its virtual reality equipment pretty secret. Only one person has access to these equipment. The OC6 poster also announced that one of the main announcements will be an FPS game produced by Respawn Entertainment, the producer of Apex Legedens.