‘EA’ Launches Countdown to New ‘Need For Speed’ Game
Eletronic Arts has created a website about the new Need for Speed game, which it plans to launch this year. There is only one countdown timer on the website.
We can say that 2019 has been very fertile for racing enthusiasts. Codemasters ‘Grid 2019, on the one hand, and Electronic Arts’ new Need for Speed, on the one hand, are eagerly awaited by race fans. Although little is known about Grid 2019, Electronic Arts is very discreet and gamers know almost nothing about the new Need for Speed.
Electronic Arts, who decided to get rid of this discourse, has created a website about the new Need for Speed game. There is only one countdown section on the website.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
This website, prepared by Electronic Arts, has a countdown period of 2 days and 3 hours. It is clear that some information about the game will appear with the end of the countdown. However, what will be explained is not known.
When we arrive on August 14, we’ll see together what kind of information Electronic Arts will announce about the new Need for Speed. If you want to visit the prepared website, you can use the link here.