Update 11.1 for PUBG, one of the most played games among Battle Royale-style titles, will be available to all users soon. Changes and release notes were shared with the update on the game’s official site. The giant patch will be one of the biggest updates ever released. With many changes to the map, weapon and mode, the level of competition in the game will be maximized.
What’s new with the PUBG 11.1 patch
Season 10 ended recently. Now the developer team has completed its work for season 11 and is in the testing phase. From season 11, season times will now change. The seasons will now last 2 months, 60 days. Start and end dates were not compatible with Survivor Pass in previous seasons. Therefore, due to the change in the duration of the season, various adjustments were made to the ranked reward table.
Again, there has been a big change in the way players showcase their achievements in the high ranks, a method that is used a lot. Achievements from previous seasons were on display in advance. However, with the new update, you will no longer be able to use your previous season achievements. Similar and symbolic rewards will only apply to the season you receive.
Ranked reward changes
With the 11th season, the next ranked award changes have been announced. These;
- There have been many changes to the parachute skins of your current rank.
- Vehicle skins will no longer be in the ranked reward category.
- Animated emblems will come for Platinum and higher ranks.
- A separate nameplate and emblem will be available for the master and top 500 players.
Here comes the Paramo map
The developer team is bringing Paramo back to normal and exclusive matches. Haven and Karakin maps, unfortunately, say goodbye to the players for now. There have been many changes as the Paramo map will be available in the new season. These changes;
- PUBG Team has made many changes to the land design at Paramo. So there were improvements to the map.
- Additional protection objects have arrived in the fields for players to take more cover. So it ended up with a little bit of the vacant land problem.
Changes in gun balances
Based on data collected from last season, the PUBG team made many adjustments to weapon balancing. You can see the adjustments below;
- Mini14: Damage increased from 46 to 47.
- VSS: Increased from 41 damage to 43 damage.
- SCAR-L: Damage increased by one step. (Increased from 41 to 42) Thus, it will be an alternative for those who do not use the VSS weapon.
- SLR: Horizontal repatriation rate increased by 15 percent. The rescuing recovery rate fell from 2.1 to 1.9.
- Beryl: Horizontal repatriation rate increased by 5 percent. Again, the horizontal re-repatriation rate increased from 10 to 11. Vertical repatriation rate increased by 1.5%. So the use of weapons has become a little more difficult.
Full notes of the PUBG 11.1 update can be found here. The new update is currently in the testing phase and will be available to all players soon. So you can enjoy the new season.