Details on Ghost Recon Breakpoint beta shared
Ubisoft is organizing a beta process for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, which will be released on October 4th. The beta, available for pre-orderers to Uplay + members, starts on September 5th.
Ubisoft shared the details of Ghost Recon Breakpoint beta which was prepared to meet players on October 4. Within the scope of the beta process, four different regions and a very satisfying number of missions await us.
PvE, four-person co-op and the possibility to play alone within the scope of beta; Smuggler Coves, Mount Hodgson, Sinking Country, Fen Bog.
- Next-generation Google Pixel Buds gets Bluetooth certified
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra may come with a different camera layout
- Change in PlayStation Twitter Account to PS5 Slogan
- Statement about the release date of PlayStation 5 from the developer of God of War
- Ubisoft Will Refresh Its Editors To Make Unique Games
Operation Greenstone, where we can try two missions in the main story of the game, Auroa Missions, where we can perform side missions, and factions in the game, are some of the things we can do in Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s beta. Let us remind you that the missions of the factions will be crowned with eight new missions each day.
In the Drone Regions located in certain parts of the map, we will fight against three types of enemies. These; small UAVs that flock to us, medium-sized and agile unmanned land vehicles (IKA) and heavy weapons and armor will appear as large IKAs.