Cyberpunk 2077 ‘s producer CD Projekt RED came up with new explanations about the overall gameplay of the game.
CD Projekt RED, the developer of Cyberpunk 2077, made new announcements about the game. Responding to a Reddit user’s Twitter message, designer Paweł Sasko touched upon the issue of mutual relationships in the game.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
Stating that they will increase gender diversity in Cyberpunk 2077, Sasko added that there will be gay relationships in the game. Witcher 3 will host similar love relationships, players will be able to make the necessary definitions in the character creation stage and the character’s love life will be shaped according to these choices.
The Cyberpunk 2077 will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows platforms on April 16, 2020, which has been announced to offer more diversity than Witcher 3.