Character-based FPS game from Riot: Project A
Riot’s first game out of League of Legends, now known as Project A, is in its early development phase and is estimated to be a mix of Overwatch and Counter Strike.
Announcing "Project A", our character-based tactical shooter set in a near-future Earth. pic.twitter.com/wqEXl0Hxbn— Riot Games (@riotgames) October 16, 2019
For the first time, Riot, which comes out of the borders of League of Legends and is preparing to produce a game in a completely different category and story, announced the game called Project A. The game will allegedly offer an experience between Overwatch and Counter Strike.
The game, which is described as totally unrelated to the LoL universe, is set on Earth in the near future and the character aims to win by combining weapons with special abilities.
- Change in PlayStation Twitter Account to PS5 Slogan
- Statement about the release date of PlayStation 5 from the developer of God of War
- Ubisoft Will Refresh Its Editors To Make Unique Games
- Tom and Jerry Game Reaches 100 Million Registered Players
- Huawei claims they sold more 5G smartphones in 2019 than Samsung
According to Riot, more information about the game will be shared in the coming year.