Character-based FPS game from Riot: Project A
Riot’s first game out of League of Legends, now known as Project A, is in its early development phase and is estimated to be a mix of Overwatch and Counter Strike.
Announcing "Project A", our character-based tactical shooter set in a near-future Earth. pic.twitter.com/wqEXl0Hxbn— Riot Games (@riotgames) October 16, 2019
For the first time, Riot, which comes out of the borders of League of Legends and is preparing to produce a game in a completely different category and story, announced the game called Project A. The game will allegedly offer an experience between Overwatch and Counter Strike.
The game, which is described as totally unrelated to the LoL universe, is set on Earth in the near future and the character aims to win by combining weapons with special abilities.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
According to Riot, more information about the game will be shared in the coming year.